Sunday Riley

4444 Westheimer Rd Ste G305, Houston, TX 77027

3.5

BPI
Financial Rating

4.3

BPI Stakeholder Rating

3

BPI Social Responsibility Rating

Our products are powered by science, balanced by botanicals. Our Green Technology Commitment means: We use advanced, clinically proven ingredients blended with balancing botanicals, for non-irritating, fast-acting formulas We make a commitment to produce clean formulas and constantly look for ways to make our products greener. We look for innovative ways to preserve our products so that the preservative level is low, while keeping the formulas safe Our products are produced in small batches We scent our products using flower and plant extracts and oils, instead of artificial fragrances Instead of using mineral oil and sulfate cleansers, we choose gentle and highly effective alternatives We focus on supplier and ingredient integrity. The majority of our ingredient suppliers are based in the U.S., Japan, Germany, U.K., France, and Italy. All of our ingredients are vetted for purity and our suppliers are vetted for good manufacturing practices. We never cut costs with cheaper suppliers.

3.6

Overall Excellence Rating

Industry

Wholesale

Category

Other Retail Stores

ESG/Ethical Impact

We meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. Transforming the global economy to benefit all people, communities, and the planet. Sunday Riley is the #1 prestige face oil brand in America, according to NPD – which means we make a lot of oils! It’s important to us that are oil production is sustainable, so we created our Zero Waste Oil Process. The seeds we use to press our` oils can contain as little as 10% of the material needed, the remaining 90% never goes to waste. This 90% byproduct is ground into a seed powder and put into various nutritional supplements, plant protein forms for animal and pet use. We are proud to be Plastic Neutral! As of September 1, 2022 we are committed to collecting 110,000+ pounds of plastic (that’s over 5 million water bottles!) annually. We support a program called Green Worms. Green Worms not only prevents plastic from entering landfills or the ocean, but creates jobs for over 300 women.

Eligible Awards

Coming Soon





Claim Your Award Badges

Do you work with Us

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer.

Awards Received

2023

Revenues

$26,000,000.00

Website Traffic

Employee Rating

4.4

Customer Rating

4.2

Company Size

100-1000

ESG Risk Rating

3

We’re Happy to Help.

Do you have questions about your ranking, our projects, or why you’re not on the list?
Scroll to Top

Excellence In My Industry

This badge tells your customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders that your company has met the criteria of our excellence certification in best practices across all pillars of business in your specific industry – from financial responsibility and results, sustainability, social responsibility, employee experience, customer satisfaction, ethics, and more.

Best Practice Certified

This badge tells your customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders that your company has met the criteria of our excellence certification in best practices across all pillars of business – from financial responsibility and results, sustainability, social responsibility, employee experience, customer satisfaction, ethics, and more.

Best of Best Practices

This badge tells your customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders that your company is one of the top 20 companies in your industry that has met the criteria for our excellence certification in best practices across all pillars of business – from financial responsibility and results, sustainability, social responsibility, employee experience, customer satisfaction, ethics, and more.

Newsweek Excellence 1000

This badge tells your customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders that your company is one of the Top 1000 companies that demonstrate excellence across all pillars of business – from financial responsibility and results, sustainability, social responsibility, employee experience, customer satisfaction, ethics, and more.