Chicken Salad Chick

Chicken Salad Chick is a fast casual restaurant chain and franchise of chicken salad restaurants based in Auburn, Alabama. To date, the chain consists of over 280 franchise restaurants and stores in 19 different U.S. states. The restaurant serves fifteen styles of chicken salad, served on bread, lettuce as a scoop with crackers, or in a leafy green salad. It also provides chicken salad by the pound for take-out and delicatessen-style sandwiches and side dishes. The restaurant’s menu includes pimento cheese, egg salad, broccoli salad, fruit salad, macaroni and cheese, pasta salad, and grape salad. Daily soup specials include tomato bisque, broccoli & cheese, chicken & artichoke florentine, and chicken tortilla; loaded potato soup is available daily.

Click to rate this company
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

3.1

Overall Excellence Rating

Industry

Fast Food Restaurant Companies

Category

Food & Drink

ESG/Ethical Impact

Chicken Salad Chick lives by the values of spreading joy, enriching lives, and serving others. We believe that every entrepreneur considering joining a franchise deserves a path and framework for every step of the ownership process. At Chicken Salad Chick, our ideal franchise owners share the values behind our brand, our operational structures, and a love for our delicious, scratch-made chicken salad. The process of franchising can feel daunting for some entrepreneurs, but at Chicken Salad Chick, we execute a tried and tested strategy for our partners that’s efficient, detailed, and supportive through and through. From initial meetings to becoming a part of the Chicken Salad Chicken family, our franchisee owners are our best advocates for the steps to ownership we’ve set in place. When entrepreneurs consider franchising, they’re met with countless options of businesses to choose from in a myriad of varying industries. Chicken Salad Chick is drastically set apart not only as the only chicken salad-based restaurant chain but also in the accessibility of our start-up costs when compared to many other options. The financial investment component is often the primary factor in deciding which brand to invest in, and with Chicken Salad Chick, we make the decision simple.Approximately 70% of Chicken Salad Chick locations are franchised, with the remaining 30% being company-owned. A proven model and healthy culture are attractive to our franchise owners who continue to help propel our brand’s expansion through multi-unit growth opportunities. Under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney, franchising has taken off in a major way. Chicken Salad Chick boasts 200+ restaurants across 17 states and continues to grow at a rapid rate. We are on pace to surpass 250 locations in 2023. We are proud to offer craveable, scratch-prepared meals to guests throughout the South, and are on our way to becoming America’s favorite place for chicken salad.

Eligible Awards

Coming Soon





Claim Your Award Badges

Do you work with Us

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer.

Awards Received

2023

Revenues

$306,800,000.00

Website Traffic

Employee Rating

3.5

Customer Rating

3.8

Company Size

1000-5000

ESG Risk Rating

3

We’re Happy to Help.

Do you have questions about your ranking, our projects, or why you’re not on the list?
Scroll to Top

Excellence In My Industry

This badge tells your customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders that your company has met the criteria of our excellence certification in best practices across all pillars of business in your specific industry – from financial responsibility and results, sustainability, social responsibility, employee experience, customer satisfaction, ethics, and more.

Best Practice Certified

This badge tells your customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders that your company has met the criteria of our excellence certification in best practices across all pillars of business – from financial responsibility and results, sustainability, social responsibility, employee experience, customer satisfaction, ethics, and more.

Best of Best Practices

This badge tells your customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders that your company is one of the top 20 companies in your industry that has met the criteria for our excellence certification in best practices across all pillars of business – from financial responsibility and results, sustainability, social responsibility, employee experience, customer satisfaction, ethics, and more.

Newsweek Excellence 1000

This badge tells your customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders that your company is one of the Top 1000 companies that demonstrate excellence across all pillars of business – from financial responsibility and results, sustainability, social responsibility, employee experience, customer satisfaction, ethics, and more.